Monday, July 6, 2009

Britney Spears: Mannequin Tour 2010

Britney spears: Mannequin Tour 2010 (North America Only)

Part One: You Move Me
1. Gimme More (Intro)/Mannequin (REMIX)
2. ...Baby One More Time/Crazy/ Oops (MEDLY)
3. Kill The Lights
4. You Got It All

Britney Speaks to Fans

Part Two: Show Me Off
5. Freakshow (Intro)
6. Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
7. Stronger
8. Radar/ Hot As Ice (MEDLY)

Part Three: The Runway
9. Piece Of Me
10. Circus (Funky Remix)
11. What You See (Is What You Get)
12.I'm A Slave 4 U/ Toxic (MEDLY)
13. Me Against The Music

Dancer's Interlude

Part Four: Turn Me Down A Little
14. I'll Never Stop Loving You (INTRO)
15. My Baby
16. Someday (I Will Understand)
17. Lucky/ Born To Make You Happy (MEDLY)
18. Everytime
19. When I found You (OUTRO)

Part Five: The Showcase
20. Womanizer (Extended Remix)
21. Ooh Ooh Baby
22. My Prerogative

Encore
23. Break The Ice (REMIX)






No comments:

Post a Comment