Thursday, July 30, 2009

Britney Spears: Rock The Circus (Tour)

Britney Spears: Rock The Circus (Tour)


Video Projector (Britney's Past Tours)


Part 1: Rock My Circus

1. I Love Rock N Roll (Intro)+...Baby One More Time (Rock Remix)

2. Circus

3. Rock Me In

Message To Fans

4. Kill The Lights (Intro)+ If U Seek Amy

5. Oops!...I Did It Again (Rock Remix)


Part 2: The Medly Stage

6. You Drive Me Crazy/Ooh Ooh Baby

7. Freakshow/ Hot As Ice

8. Slave 4 U/ Breathe On Me

9. My Prerogative/ Do Somethin'/ I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)


Talks To Audience


Part 3: Cool It Down

10. My Baby

11. Someday (I Will Understand)

12. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

13. Everytime

14. Gimme More (Ballad Remix)


Dancer's Interlude


Part 4: Somebody Pass My Guitar

15. Toxic

16. Me Against The Music

17. Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)

18. Outrageous

19. What It's Like To Be Me+ Lonely (Outro)


Encore

20. Stronger

(...Baby One More Time Outro+ Bows & Goodnight)







No comments:

Post a Comment